At iGameMom’s 2-month birthday, I received this Versatile Award, thank you Scout (Raising a Realist).
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post: Raising a Realist
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I am a wife and a mom of 9-year-old boy.
- In the morning, I work for my day job. In the afternoon, I am my son’s activity coordinator, driver, and cheer leader. At night, I am the App researcher and blogger. I feel I am having three jobs.
- On top of all those in #2, I am also a cub scout den leader, Junior Achievement volunteer teacher, and LEGO league coach for the school’s LEGO Club. – If you have any good ideas about LEGO for elementary students, pass them on to me please.
- Since I started the blog, I feel it is becoming my full-time job. Thanks to all the readers’ support, and this award, I still have the drive to keep it going.
- English is my second language, so if you find some of the sentences don’t quite go together, now you know why. My 9-year-old has become my English teacher, particularly on pronunciations.
- In addition to technology, I am also interested in cultural education. I plan to take my son to different countries during summers. We will try to visit as many countries as we can before he goes to college.
- I prefer a balanced approach on child education. To see what I mean, please go Here.
3. Pass this award along to 15 other bloggers.
- World Mom Blog: a place to learn parenting around the globe.
- Cookiemomma’s Blog: a site full of fun ideas on how to keep kids entertained.
- Smartmomuniversity: craft ideas for home
- Plain steam rice: a teacher’s poetry
- Becoming Cliché: a zoo educator mom’s blog, as you can imagine there are a lot cute animal pictures there, and some other stuff too.
- Play101: from the title, you probably can figure out what it is about.
- Alignment: a Certified Professional Coach dad offers inspirational insights on parenting.
- Peace Love and Fabulous things: a teacher mom offers tons of DIY ideas.
- BridgeParenting: helpful advice for parenting teens and pre-teens
- Mommy not friend: a mom’s unique perspective about life, kids, etc. I don’t necessary agree everything she said, but always feel interesting to hear perspectives from a different angle.
- Moments that won’t run away: a home-schooling mom’s blog
- Tragic Sandwich: a mom’s blog full of life.
- Vision of Sisterhood: a site to bring awareness about various children’s safety and health issues.
- Superhero Underpants: fun site about family live
- The Last song I heard: lovely writing and great music
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. -
will do. Done.