I received a Sunshine Award from Sandra (Riding2horsed). From her post, I learned “The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who other bloggers feel have been inspiring, positive and offer help where needed. They basically spread a little sunshine as they walk along their blogging pathway.”
Thank you Sandra for nominating me! Sandra’s blog title is ”Riding 2 Horses – the balancing act called life“. Just reading the title makes you want to read more ….
The Sunshine Award comes with a few rules:
1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
2. List 10 facts about yourself
3. Nominate some other fabulous bloggers
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
10 Facts about me:
- I am a wife and a mom of 9-year-old boy.
- In the morning, I work for my day job. In the afternoon, I am my son’s activity coordinator, driver, and cheer leader. At night, I am the App researcher and blogger. I feel I am having three jobs.
- I am a cub scout den leader.
- I am a Junior Achievement volunteer. I like that program a lot.
- I led two LEGO leagues, and the league won top awards at the district Expo. Now I just started a LEGO Club at my son’s school.
- Since I started blogging, I learned it takes a lot time and never ends.
- I learned a lot from reading blogs.
- English is my second language, so if you find some of the sentences don’t quite go together, now you know why. My 9-year-old has become my English teacher, particularly on pronunciations.
- In addition to technology, I am also interested in cultural education. I plan to take my son to different countries during summers. We will try to visit as many countries as we can before he goes to college.
- I prefer a balanced approach on child education. To see what I mean, please go Here.
I nominate the blogs below:
Write Up My Life: I admire Julie for living her life full and the courage to be herself. While finding her own way out, she is also helping others
Kip McGrath : provide parents with information about their child’s education and to give handy hints to help with school and learning
Smart Mom University: bite size practical tips for parents
Lime is better: Like the pictures – after you read so much….
Happiest Baby in the World: a researcher, a dad, sharing interesting experience between China and Portland, OR
Raising a Realist: a teacher dad sharing his perspective on life, kids, school, …
Busy mom blog: this is the mom makes you feel life is so good …
Discover and devour: a mom and a teacher’s story on parenting and life with a baby …