Oceanhouse Media released Nothing Ever Happens at the South Pole. Now it is atthe special price of $1.99. It is available for both Apple and Android devices. (Note: the app is now at its regular price $3.99.)
This previously unpublished title was written in the 1960s by Stan and Jan Berenstain, creators of classic The Berenstain Bears series. The story features an eager young penguin who is searching for adventure in the South Pole, but he can’t seem to find any excitement. No wild animals, no giant snowballs and no hungry whales. Could it be he’s just not looking closely enough? Join him on his journey and see if you can find anything he might be missing!
- “Read to Me” — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- “Read it Myself” — read the book in its traditional form
- “Auto Play” — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
- Recommended Ages: 4 – 8
- Picture / Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Individual words highlight and are read aloud when tapped
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful, original art of the Berenstains
- This ‘Universal App’ is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store button provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The button works for all countries.