This is another free app with a holiday theme. A fun one for toddlers.
Introduction on the app store:
This FREE Christmas edition of Bo’s Matching Game offers toddlers and preschoolers more than just a standard Memory game! The edition offers innovative play and educational functionalities with a Christmas vibe! Just listen to the music or have a look at the cards graphics!
– Toddlers will be able to play for the first time Memory by themselves with the Lulu and Tommie game, while decorating the Christmas tree! Kids can choose between a 6, 12 or 20 cards matching game with cards in Christmas style.
– The wrong turn counter offers kids a possibility to play matches with other kids/parents etc. The winner has the lowest number of wrong-turns while matching all the cards.
– With the question mark all the cards can be turned once and will automatically be turned back. Kids can than start matching the cards as fast as possible in the lowest amount of wrong-turns.
In the Start Screen kids can choose from 2 possibilities:
1. The big button opens a screen that offers an overview of 2 themes. The next screen offers the choice between a 6, 12 or 20 cards matching game. In the final screen the matching game can be played! The 5 buttons in the playing screen can be used to return to the Start Screen, to change the number of cards, to start a new matching game with a random shuffled theme, to turn all the cards once and finally to shuffle the chosen theme cards. Below the 5 buttons there is the wrong-turn counter.
2. The little button opens the Lulu and Tommie game. From the left row a card can be chosen and from the right row the matching card needs to be found.
Bo’s Matching Game is available for iPhone, iPod, iPAD. It is FREE on App Store.
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store button provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The button works for all countries.