Leo’s Pad: Preschool Kids Learning Series is an interactive learning app for preschoolers. All learning activities are built within the story line, making it a very engaging app. It is one of the best designed series I have seen. The 4th Appisode is just released, and for a limited time, all 4 appisodes are FREE!
The app is designed by education experts at Stanford University, following early-learning curriculum based on latest research. The main characters are child version of Leonardo da Vinci, Galileo, and other historical figures. For reviews of the first 3 Appisode, please visit Free App: Leo’s Pad Appisode 1, Leo’s Pad Appisode 2 – Rocket to the Star, and Leo’s Pad – Preschool Learning Series.
In Appisode 4 – A Splashing Good Time, kids will help Leo, Marie, and Cinder fly Marie’s question lab back home. They will build sails, make a map, fly through the sky with help from new friend Fusch (Confucius), store fragile science equipment, and build a bridge from fence posts after the Question Lab lands in a lake!
I really like the Parent’s Pad within the app, where you can see your child’s progress breaking down into over 70 learning dimensions and gain insights on how to help your child become a better learner. To learn more about the Parents Pad, visit my early review Leo’s Pad – Preschool Learning Series.
Key features of the app series:
1. Curriculum Based Content: Kids practice skills from a comprehensive curriculum that features over 70 cognitive, academic, and social “learning dimensions.” These activities focus on skills such as memory, color naming, turn taking, and the ability to follow instructions.
2. Adaptive Gameplay: Games adapt as children play, providing just the right level of difficulty to motivate learning.
3. Engaging Stories to Help Learning: Engaging stories from Emmy Award-winning creative director improve learning and maximize knowledge retention.
4. Comprehensive Assessment and Feedback: Parent’s Pad allows parents to easily track, assess, and guide their child’s learning in Leo’s Pad.
5. Co-play games: co-play games designed for parents and children to play together
Leo’s Pad: Preschool Learning Series is available for iPAD. It is FREE to download, with 1st Appisode come with it for FREE. Usually each additional appisode is $2.99, now all appisodes are free for limited time.
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store link provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The link works for all countries.