I did not have time to take a close enough look, but by playing quickly, it seems a fun game. You have to get the math problem right to kill the zombies before they can attack you. The math problems range from single digit to two digits of addition, subtraction and multiplication. It is a fun, engaging math drill game for grade K to grade 3.
Word of caution:
The music is a little creepy. To win the game, you have to load the bullets and shoot the zombies. If you are concerned about these features, you may not want to download this game. It is more for boys. Girls may not like it.
Introduction from the App Store:
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them … with your math-powered weapons!
Twenty four exciting levels let you sharpen your addition, subtraction and multiplication skills along with having loads of fun at the same time!
Get ready to exercise your brains.
– You must clear 8 levels in order to eradicate the zombie menace.
– In each level, the zombies will spawn and advance towards you.
– Each zombie has a question displayed on its head. Type in the correct answer to destroy the zombie.
– Ammo packs are also available throughout the game. Solve the question displayed on them to get more ammo.
– If you start running low on health, health packs will appear on the screen which can again be unlocked by solving the question on top of them.
– 3 detailed, extremely fun to play worlds with 8 levels each.
– Questions support addition, subtraction and multiplication problems.
– Complete Open Feint integration with over 15 achievements.
– Global leader boards for each level.
Check it out at App Store:
If you would like to check it out or download it, please use the link provided. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. I hope, with your support, I can test more apps and share back with everyone.