This app was release 3 days ago, it is FREE right now. According to the press release, it will be $1.99 after May 1.
Features from the App store:
George has been asked to help out at the zoo. George needs your help to wake, clean and feed the animals.
- Explore the zoo using a beautiful, interactive 3D Pop-up menu.
- Listen to lively audio narration by the Man in the Yellow Hat.
- Visit animals in their individual zoo enclosures.
- Wake up the animals by patting, rocking and talking to them
- Learn what foods the animals like to eat, as well as finding out what they don’t like!
- Collect fun stickers for completing tasks. You can use the stickers to create pictures in the sticker album.
- Develop hand-eye coordination by dragging, tapping, rubbing and more.
- Watch movies of each animal in its natural habitat.
- Learn fun and interesting facts about the animals from the Man in the Yellow Hat
- Each region comes with a super game to play to reinforce and extend learning across a number of core areas including: Memory skills, Sorting ability, Reasoning skills.
- Collect stickers when you play each game.
- You can make zoo pictures using stickers and backgrounds and save your favorites!
- Pick from zoo backgrounds or use your own photos and save pictures to your photo album
There are 4 scenarios in the pop-up book, but only one is available right now. Guess that is the reason it is free. Kids will learn something about the animals, such as the food they eat, the place they live. The game is cute, and re-inforce what they learned when visiting the zoo. For those who like Curious George and like animals, this could be a good free app to try.
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store button provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The button works for all countries.