≡ Menu
≡ Categories

Learn Physics While Playing Games — Crayon Physics

Crayon Physics Deluxe HD for iPAD

Crayon Physics Deluxe just launched its HD version for iPAD, in addition to its iPhone version. Started as a game on the internet years ago, it is a physics-based puzzle game. In the game, you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects. In this app, kids will solve puzzles with your artistic vision and creative use of physics.
Learn physics with fun games - Crayon Physics App
The objective of the play is to make the red ball hit the yellow star. You can draw certain objects to help the red ball move, such as a box, a rope, … There are 70 levels in the app. Looks like users can create levels for themselves too.

As mentioned earlier, Crayon Physics Deluxe is for iPAD, and there are another app for iPhone.

If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store button provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The button works for all countries.
Crayon Physics Deluxe for iPad

Looking for more physics game apps for kids? Check out our picks of 15 Physics Games That Are Safe for Kids to Play
Physics games safe for kids to play

Like to have future articles delivered to your inbox for free?

{ 10 comments… add one }

• Lucia Maya December 14, 2012, 11:51 pm

Hi,
    thanks for checking out my blog – your site is wonderful, such a rich resource! I’ll pass it along to other parents.

• iGameMom December 15, 2012, 9:02 pm

Thanks for visiting and for sharing with other parents!

• lelly December 6, 2012, 12:28 am

Wow another great one! Jut down loaded it can’t way to check it out! Just love your sight ! Such a great help for parents looking for fun games and having no time to check them all out on their own! My sister in law is giving the kids App gift cards for x-mass can’t wait to get on here and check these out!

• iGameMom December 6, 2012, 2:11 pm

enjoy! This is why I am here – save some for busy parents in finding a good app.

• Shelley December 5, 2012, 9:10 pm

My son teaches in Kuwait. His job is to integrate the ipad into classrooms K-12. I will send your site to him. Thanks for checking out my blog.

• iGameMom December 6, 2012, 2:09 pm

Thanks for sharing iGameMom with you son. Hope he find it helpful too.

• Wendy December 5, 2012, 10:03 am

Hi Igame Mom!
    I am so glad you like my post, Coffee With Gina. A good friend is such a blessing! Thanks for the heads up on this game! I am coming back later to grab it, it looks like fun! Stop by our happy little homestead again sometime!!!!
    Blessings~ Wendy

• iGameMom December 6, 2012, 2:00 pm

Hope you get it. It is fun, but requires a lot thinking, try and error, good for the kids to learn.

• Tinks Hogg on Facebook December 5, 2012, 1:52 am

This a a great wee app…….for parents ;P Lots of fun and thinking

• iGameMom December 5, 2012, 8:56 am

I like it. Kids have to think hard to come up solutions.