App Went FREE: Crayon Physics Deluxe

Crayon Physics Deluxe HD for iPAD

Crayon Physics Deluxe just launched its HD version for iPAD, it is FREE (from $4.99) right now. There is also a version for iPhone, which is NOT free. Started as a game on the internet years ago, it is a physics-based puzzle game. In the game, you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects. Solve puzzles with your artistic vision and creative use of physics.Crayon Physics deluxe for iPAD

The objective of the play is to make the red ball hit the yellow star. You can draw certain objects to help the red ball move, such as a box, a rope, … There are 70 levels in the app. Looks like users can create levels for themselves too.

As mentioned earlier, Crayon Physics Deluxe for iPAD is free, the one for iPhone is NOT free.

If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store button provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The button works for all countries.
Crayon Physics Deluxe for iPad - Kloonigames

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Lucia Maya December 14, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Hi,
thanks for checking out my blog – your site is wonderful, such a rich resource! I’ll pass it along to other parents.

iGameMom December 15, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Thanks for visiting and for sharing with other parents!

lelly December 6, 2012 at 12:28 am

Wow another great one! Jut down loaded it can’t way to check it out! Just love your sight ! Such a great help for parents looking for fun games and having no time to check them all out on their own! My sister in law is giving the kids App gift cards for x-mass can’t wait to get on here and check these out!

iGameMom December 6, 2012 at 2:11 pm

enjoy! This is why I am here – save some for busy parents in finding a good app.

Shelley December 5, 2012 at 9:10 pm

My son teaches in Kuwait. His job is to integrate the ipad into classrooms K-12. I will send your site to him. Thanks for checking out my blog.

iGameMom December 6, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Thanks for sharing iGameMom with you son. Hope he find it helpful too.

Wendy December 5, 2012 at 10:03 am

Hi Igame Mom!
I am so glad you like my post, Coffee With Gina. A good friend is such a blessing! Thanks for the heads up on this game! I am coming back later to grab it, it looks like fun! Stop by our happy little homestead again sometime!!!!
Blessings~ Wendy

iGameMom December 6, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Hope you get it. It is fun, but requires a lot thinking, try and error, good for the kids to learn.

Tinks Hogg on Facebook December 5, 2012 at 1:52 am

This a a great wee app…….for parents ;P Lots of fun and thinking

iGameMom December 5, 2012 at 8:56 am

I like it. Kids have to think hard to come up solutions.

{ 2 trackbacks }