Oceanhouse Media launched a FREE app for the holiday: Rudolph’s Gift. In the game, kids act as the red-nose reindeer, deliver presents by directing lights on top of the houses; in the meantime, they have to lead the sleigh flying through the sky dodging airborne obstacles. Kids can collect power-ups and upgrade Rudolph’s abilities.
- Dual touch controls that allow players to move Rudolph with one hand and shine his light with the other
- Upgrade Power-ups such as Cloud Buster, Invincibility, 4X Presents, and more
- The option to fly with different characters (Santa, Hermey the Elf, Yukon Cornelius) and sleigh colors
- Vivid Retina graphics, festive music, entertaining sound effects and voices from the classic Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer TV special
- The chance to compare High Scores, Most Presents delivered and Furthest Distance flown on Game Center Leaderboards
- Ability to unlock certain items via In-App Purchase. However, everything can be un-locked by achieving specific scores without in-app purchases.
It is a great game that will offer hours of fun. It works on iPhone, iPod, iPAD. It is FREE.
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store button provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The button works for all countries.