Squiggles is a creative app for young children. It is FREE for limited time.
Introduction on App Store:
Pictures come to life with “Squiggles!”, a revolutionary new educational drawing app for young children.
A child’s simple hand-drawn squiggle can become a bird’s nest, rocket smoke, cotton candy, sheep’s wool, a curly beard, and more! Simply squiggle away to complete Lazoo’s internationally award-winning art. Then hit the GO button and watch drawings soar, pulsate, move, twirl, and multiply.
Save your child’s creations in the app, then upload them to Lazoo’s secure digital treasure chest or email them to family and friends!
Includes an amazing interactive storybook and animated short featuring Lazoo’s adorable characters, Bobu and Miku, who model creative thinking and encourage children to use their imaginations and “color outside the lines.”
• 14 unique “living” drawing pages
• Drawing palette including stickering, chalk, mystery color, ketchup tool, and more
• Gallery for saved pictures
• Sharing features including email, facebook, twitter, Lazoo community, and printing capabilities
• Interactive storybook
• Animated short with Bobu and Miku
“Squiggles!” is based on Lazoo’s “Hands On! Mind On!” curriculum, developed in conjunction with top educational experts. Lazoo apps are designed to:
• build divergent thinking skills
• foster problem solving skills including implementing, evaluating, communicating, and revising creative ideas
• assist a child in becoming comfortable with uncertainty
• encourage a resilient approach to play and creative problem solving so that a child learns persistence
• support the kind of appropriate risk-taking in play and thinking that inspires creativity
• encourage an interest in, and openness to, emotion in both play and thinking
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store button provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The button works for all countries.