Are you working with your kids on math fact? We have introduced several math facts apps. Today I have another app from TeachMe series. It is just launched recently and it is FREE for limited time. TeachMe is a series of learning apps designed for preschool to early elementary school age kids. Math Fact is a new addition aimed to help kids learn, practice and memorize math facts.
The app includes all 4 operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Parents need start the app first to set up kids’ profile. Then kids can choose the math fact they want to practice. For each operation, they can choose the fact group to work on, like addition by 5, multiplication by 8. After practice, they can take a quiz. If they do well in the quiz, they earn a trophy and move on to the next level.
If a child does not get a trophy on a quiz, the app will give more practice on the incorrectly answered questions, as well as on questions that they took a long time to answer. Once kids feel they are ready, they can take the quiz again.
While doing the math fact practice, kids also earn coins. Different from many other apps, TeachMe has a very engaging rewarding system. Kids can visit the TeachTown to explore what they like and where they would like to spend the coins. They can build a house, make photos, collect stretchable shapes, or create a virtual aquarium.
Parents or teachers can put in up to 40 kids profiles. For each child, parents / teachers can set up a different setting on quiz content, options and rewards. Parents can choose the topic to start with, the range of fact groups in that topic, and the order of the operands. Parents can also change the quiz options, such as the number of questions, the input mode (keyboard or writing) and more. Parents can also set the reward criteria for how a student earns each trophy and how many coins they can earn.
Highlight of key features:
• Achievement screen shows progress in each fact group
• Earn trophies and coins for quizzes in each fact group
• Dynamic practice where needed before re-quizzing
• Quiz content, duration and rewards can be customized
• Grading for quizzes can be customized
• Choose between Keyboard input or TeachTech writing recognition
• Explore TeachTown to spend coins on fun rewards
• Design a dream house with the House Builder reward
• Turn ordinary photos into zany pictures at the Photobooth
• Collect stretchable shape rewards at the Shape Store
• Tend to a Virtual Aquarium with 10 types of fish and 45+ items
• 8 different sticker reward scenes: sky, space, playground, beach, underwater reef, pirate cove, city, farm
• Over 175 different stickers for adding to scenes
• Manual quiz mode
• Classroom friendly personalized learning for up to 40 students
• Tracks performance for questions (last three answers)
• Export Sticker Scenes, Photobooth images, and Aquarium snapshots to Photos app, for emailing or to use as wallpaper
TeachMe Math Fact is a fun math fact practice app that for sure will help kids improve their math fact mastery.
TeachMe Math Fact is available on iPhone, iPod and iPad. It is Free for limited time.
For more math app ideas, please visit Best Math Apps for Preschool Kids.
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store link provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The link works for all countries.