i Learn With Boing: SavannahAdventures! Is a math app designed for pre-school kids. There are 3 games, each has three levels. Each game teaches one math concept: counting, ordering numbers, or adding/subtracting within ten or twenty! Kids learn basic math concepts while playing the games.
For limited time, it is FREE.
The Three Games:
• Meerkats: Help the meerkat chef prepare his soup by identifying quantities of items between 1 and 20 and associating them with the written numbers.
• Frogs: Help the cute little frog cross the pond by choosing which lily pad to jump next. Your child needs to identify numbers in the correct order, increasing or decreasing, and recognize certain number patterns.
• Ostriches: Catch the right number of ostriches and get them in the truck before it leaves. Your child needs to add or subtract up to 20, taking into account groups of 2 or 3. It includes a two-player mode for parent-child or peer-to-peer game play.
• Self-adjusting levels of difficulty
• Progress tracker for parents
• 27 fun rewards and medals to motivate your child to learn
• Designed with educational and child development experts
Skills taught: Counting, Ordering, Addition, Subtraction, Number recognition, Correspondence, Visual discrimination.
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store button provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The button works for all countries.