Cut the Rope: Experiments just released an update today and is FREE for a limited time. It is a perfect addition to iGameMom’s summer app recommendation.
Cut the Rope: Experiments is a follow-up to the popular game Cut the Rope. If you want to know what the original game is about, please go to iGameMom’s earlier review. The new game features the familiar little monster Om Nom who loves candy, and a scientist who is determined to study Om Nom’s candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments.
Your job when playing the game is to cut the ropes, move robo arms, release candy into Om Nom’s mouth, collect shiny gold stars, and unlock new levels. New features and elements in Experiment version include moving targets, rope shooters, suction-cups, and more.
Features from the App Store:
– 150 new experiments (levels) across 6 colorful new settings, with more to come!
– 6 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps, Rocket Science, Bath Time, and Handy Candy
– New gameplay elements like rope guns, suction cups, rockets, water, and robo arms!
– New storyline featuring commentary from the Professor
– Find hidden evidence for the Professor’s photo album and share it on Facebook or Twitter
– New achievements and leaderboards – compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the link provided. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: the button works for all countries.