Happy New Year everyone!
2013 is a great year for iGameMom. We have been working hard to provide recommendations on apps and resources on iPad for kids. Looking back, here are some proud moments I’d like to share with you – our readers, and thank you for your support!
1. iGameMom’s community has grown over 10 times from couple thousands to over 20K across different media channels.
2. We have been reviewing apps daily (except Sundays), even on some major holidays to help our readers to find great educational apps for kids. The highlights are the summary lists of Best Educational App for Kids, grouped by subject and age. 3. We have grown from one person to a review team, and I can’t thank our reviewers enough for their hard work: Daisy Simpsons, Elizabeth Wolf , Celina the Nerdy Baker, Jenny the Piwi Mama, and Iona Burchell.
4. iGameMom has joined with other great educational websites to bring broader educational resources to you. The weekly Mom’s Library received great success since we started the program in summer 2013.
5. In addition to top educational apps, iGameMom also provides many tech tips on how to efficiently use iPad. Some popular ones are:
- What to do with a new iPad – a parent’s guide
- How to lock iPad or iPhone screen so kids stay within the app you want them to
- How to project iPhone or iPad onto your computer screen
- How to set up App Store account without a credit card
Looking forward, in 2014, we will share more great content with you. Tablets are tools, our goal is to help you utilize the tool to its full potential!
1. We will continue providing recommendations on the best educational resources available on iPad and iPhone. We will go beyond apps. As you have noticed in the past, we have included iBooks, Kindle books, and websites that are fully functional on tablets.
2. We will share more tips on how to use iPad and iPhone efficiently and effectively.
3. We will continue Mom’s Library weekly to provide learning resources and tips on even broader scale. Everyone is welcome to visit Mom’s Library and share your resources.
Thanks again for your support of iGameMom. If what we are offering sounds like something you are interested in, please consider signing up our free email notification, so you know what we are sharing and can come visit at any time you see something interesting posted. You can sign up for free below.
This post is part of the joint effort of over 50 Kids Blog Network members in presenting the Best of 2013 Blogs. We know you will find tons of wonderful ideas to browse, pin and share. We’d love for you to join the blog hop and share your favorite kids learning resources too.
Powerful Mothering, The Good Long Road, All Done Monkey, Afterschool for Smarty Pants,B-Inspired Mama, Babble Dabble Do, Bits of Positivity, Boy Mama Teacher Mama, Caution! Twins at Play, Child Central Station, Creative Family Fun, Creative World of Varya, Cute and Peculiar, Dirt and Boogers, Edventures with Kids, The European Mama, The Eyes of a Boy, The Fairy and the Frog, Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails, Fun-A-Day!, Growing Book by Book, Hands on: as we grow, Here Come The Girls, iGame Mom, I Heart Crafty Things, Inspiration Laboratories, Kid World Citizen, Kiddie Foodies, Kids Yoga Stories,Kitchen Counter Chronicles, Lalymom, Lemon Lime Adventures, Let’s Play Music, Living Montessori Now, Mama Smiles, Multicultural Kids Blog, My Little 3 and Me, P is for Preschooler, Peckle Pie, Pennies of Time, Playdough to Plato, PlayDrMom, Preschool Powol Packets, Racheous – Lovable Learning, Still Playing School, Smiling Like Sunshine, Stir the Wonder, Teach Me Mama, Teach Preschool, There’s Just One Mommy, Toddler Approved, True Aim Education, Tutus and Tea Parties, Where Imagination Grows, andWildflower Ramblings.