Is your child a dinosaur fan? If he/she is, you’ve got to get this one – iLuv Draw Dinosaurs is FREE for limited time. The app will show the kids how to how to draw dinosaurs such as T Rex, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor and more. Like other iLuv Drawing apps, such as iLuv Drawing Animals and iLuv Drawing Monsters, it gives step by step guides for each dinosaur picture with both visual and voice instructions. After drawing, kids can decide how they want color the dinosaurs. They can then save their pictures in their drawing books or print it out to hang up on the wall. After they learned how to draw dinosaurs on the iPAD, they can easily draw their own on paper, or somewhere else (such as eggs).
By following the instructions, kids not only learn drawing, they also learn following instructions, learn to say different dinosaurs names, hear the sound the dinosaurs make. It is a great activity for fine motor skills too.
Features from the App Store:
* 19 cute dinosaurs to choose from such as: Stegosaurs, T Rex, Triceratops, Velociraptor, Ankylosaurus, Ceolophysis, Gallimimus, Pachycephalosaurs, Gigantoraptor, Quetzelcoatlus and Scelidosaurus.
* A vibrant coloring pallet to color the finished drawing.
* Combined brush and color pallet.
* Many custom backgrounds and textures to add to the finished drawing.
* Add stickers to the drawing.
* Editing tools such as eraser, redo, undo, start over.
* Save in a drawing book or photos.
* Print your masterpiece.
* Ability to edit the saved drawing.
* Blank pages to practice what you learned or freehand drawing.
iLuv Drawing Dinosaurs has two versions. The HD version works on iPAD only. Usually $2.99, it is FREE for limited time. The non-HD version works on iPhone, iPod, and iPAD, it is $.99 on App Store, and it is not free.
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store link provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The link works for all countries.
HD Non-HD (0.99)