Everyone in our family had fun with this game. It is a fun brain training game app for people of all ages. It is challenging and fun. The free app has 5 mini-games, and there are 8 more available via In-App Purchase. It is a great game app for kids to training critical thinking and problem solving skills.
The description at AppStore says it all: Discover a series of ingenious mini-games especially created to test various cognitive abilities such as visual, spatial, logic, language, arithmetic, and memory. Explore a unique mix of innovative puzzles alongside twists on well-known conundrums! Everything in the game has been lovingly hand-painted with influences from Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art. Sprocket, the robot, will be your guide! Let the games begin!
- Enjoy four free, addictive mini-games!
- Get challenged with bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay full of brain-training goodness!
- Collect tokens as you play and unlock special Upgrades!
- Compete with others on OpenFeint and Game Center!
- Sharpen those verbal skills with nine languages! (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Italian, Greek)
- Expand your brain-games collection by purchasing premium game packs!
- See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores!
INCLUDED FREE MINI-GAMES:
- Scrolling Silhouettes: Trains Visual/Spatial Ability
- Anagrams: Trains Language Processing
- Missing Tiles: Trains Arithmetic
- Chase the Numbers: Trains Memory
- Size Matters (Unlockable Bonus): Trains Visual/Spatial Ability
PREMIUM MINI-GAMES (IN-APP PURCHASE):
- Word Length: Trains Language Processing
- Sculpt Away: Trains Memory
- Directions: Trains Visual/Spatial Ability
- Points of View: Trains Logic
- Label It!: Trains Language Processing
- What Has Changed: Trains Memory
WHAT TO DO TO ENGAGE YOUR CHILD WHILE PLAYING:
- Challenge him/her to improve the score – faster and more accurate next time
- Set up competition among family members.
If you would like to check it out or purchase it, please use the App Store button provided below. The cost is the same to you, but iGameMom gets a small percentage. Thanks for your support! Note: The button works for all countries.
For more apps that are great for critical thinking and brain training, visit Best Learning Tools for Kids – Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.